ASKP3: What’s New
The American Society of Ketamine Physicians, Psychotherapists, and Practitioners is a non-profit group of professionals dedicated to the safe clinical use of ketamine for mental health disorders and pain conditions. As ASKP3 continues to advocate for the ethical and therapeutic use of ketamine, we are developing a number of new initiatives and programs for awareness and education. Take a look at what’s in store for ASKP3 this year! Case Consult Series: Exclusive to ASKP 3 Members Physicians coming together to present and discuss complicated, unexpected, and interesting cases regarding the therapeutic use of ketamine for psychiatric conditions.
Case Consult Series
Exclusive to ASKP 3 Members. Physicians coming together to present and discuss complicated, unexpected, and interesting cases regarding the therapeutic use of ketamine for psychiatric conditions.
2021 Annual Conference
The annual ASKP3 conference returns to in-person status with the 2021 Annual Conference this year in Detroit, Michigan. The conference runs from November 4th to November 6th. Join the world’s largest gathering of ketamine physicians, psychotherapists, and practitioners in a collaborative environment.
What You Need to Know About Ketamine as a Psychiatrist
An ASKP3 Open Webinar presented by:
- Sandhya Prashad, MD
- Lisa Harding, MD
- Patrick Sullivan, DO
ASKP3’s New Standards of Practice and Ethics Statement
Our team has outlined a new set of standards and ethics to abide by as a ketamine provider.
Actively collaborating with fellow ketamine providers has never been more accessible thanks to our intuitive membership forum.
ASKP3 in collaboration with other interested parties is creating a certification in ketamine and other psychedelic treatments to further the progress of this phenomenal treatment.
Our vision is to advance the treatment of mental and physical health through the use of ketamine by:
- Establishing scientific, ethical, and transparent standards among practitioners
- Building awareness and understanding among the general population, legislators, regulators, and payers
- Welcoming relationships that support development of other psychedelic therapies
- Educating the clinical communities about all aspects of this treatment modality
- Advancing the quality of care through the furthering of knowledge, the exchange of ideas, and research
- Fostering multidisciplinary collaboration to improve patient outcomes
Our mission is to further awareness and education regarding safe, effective, and ethical therapeutic use of ketamine.